(1) We will ship based on your selection, right after all items in your order become available for release, unless instructed otherwise. Please call us if you have any questions.
(2) Shipping fees do not necessarily represent UPS/FedEx/DHL/USPS published rates and may include handling charges levied by IDSystemsUSA.com
(3) These items are to be installed, configured, used and maintained by qualified individuals. By purchasing these items you agree to hold IDSystemsUSA.com only liable for the purchase amount.
IDSystemsUSA.com or providers shall not be held liable for damages or penalties for delay
in delivery or failure to give notice of such delay in the event the delay is caused by the elements, acts of God, acts of purchaser,
fire or floods, labor stoppages, accidents, riots, acts of terrorism or other delays beyond the reasonable control of IDSystemsUSA.com or providers In
the event of such occurrence, purchaser may at their option cancel or reschedule the order or that portion of the order so affected.
Title to all goods provided under these terms remains with IDSystemsUSA.com or providers until goods supplied are paid for. Purchaser is responsible
for damage or loss from the time the shipment leaves IDSystemsUSA.com or providers.
(5) Export Restrictions:
If the item is intended for export or re-export, it is the Buyer's responsibility to comply with all applicable international and
national laws that apply, including U.S. Export Administration Regulations, end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued
by U.S. and other governments. The sale, transfer, transportation or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or
restricted for export without proper export licensing or other compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations is strictly
(6) Cancellation or Returns:
Confirmed orders may not be cancelled or substantially changed without written acceptance by IDSystemsUSA.com of cancellation or
return in writing, and customer will be charged a cancellation or restocking fee of 20%. Certain limited-shelf-life components ordered and subsequentially cancelled or returned may incur a 100% restocking fee.
If IDSystemsUSA.com approves a cancellation or return request, the following charges will apply:
Cancellation before shipping: No Charge
Cancellation after initial shipment: 20% of list price on standard items; 100% of list price on
limited shelf-life items and any non-standard parts specific to this order.
Returns up to 30 days: 20% of list price restocking fee on standard items unless ordered as a "demo" and authorized by IDSystemsUSA.com ; 100% of list price on limited shelf-life
items and any non-standard parts specific to this order.
Products returned for credit must be in new and unused condition and complete with boxes and manuals.
(7) Warranty Returns:
If you have a defective product, you must obtain a RMA number prior to returning the product
To obtain an RMA Number you must identify the failure to our support department
Please provide a complete description of the problem as well as an EMAIL address and telephone numbers where you can be reached
All included accessories must be returned, i.e. cables, disks, manuals, etc.
All RMA products must be received within the time span of the warranty
The original Manufacturer’s Warranty applies to all individual components
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Ground Return Shipping will be paid by IDSystemsUSA.com for warranty replacements, customer is responsible for all shipping costs on upgrades or outside of the United States
(8) EXPORT CONTROL INFORMATION: Resale, onward shipment or diversion of our products to embargoed destinations including but not limited to Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea is strictly prohibited.
(9) ADVERTISED PRODUCT INFORMATION AND SPECIFICATIONS: We make our best efforts to review and publish accurate product information, details and specifications as provided by the manufacturer in the form of brochures, datasheets and manuals, however we cannot be responsible nor liable for typos, errors in descriptions or specifications. The manufacturers also change product information, even phase out products without notice. It is the buyer's responsability to review product information from original sources such as datasheets and manuals before purchasing, specially for mission-critical applications. Our liability for errors in product specifications is limited to the return of the product subject to the manufacturer's conditions and limitations.
(10) ADVERTISED AND QUOTED PRICING: Please note that prices and specifications are subject to change by manufacturers without notice. In the event a price is published or quoted incorrectly, our manufacturers reserve the right to sell the item at the correct (actual) price.
(11) MANUFACTURERS SUPPLY CHAIN DISRUPTIONS: Please note that all orders are subject to unusual delays due to materia shortages, government action, natural disasters, acts of war and pandemic. Those delayed orders for items are final
upon shipment from the factory, and will not be considered for return or refunds. IDSystemsUSA.com shall not be liable in any way for any delay or failure to produce, ship or deliver any order items due to or arising from circumstances
and actions beyond our direct and immediate control, included but not limited to delays and failures arising directly or indirectly from the COVID pandemic due to materials or labor shortages, supply chain disruptions or government